Bth Degree Application Process
If you would like to apply for the Degree Program, please complete the following first step:
Please fill out the “I’m interested” form located at the bottom of this page.
Once we have received your completed interest form and the process goes as follows:
1. Skype interview–We will contact you for an interview to assess your needs and understand your dreams. At that time, we will explain to you the needed reference forms.
2. Church placement interviews–Upon completion of the interview and references, we will prayerfully consider potential placement churches for your apprenticeship. We will provide your information with up to five churches. Interested churches will contact you and make arrangements for an interview. If a placement is not secured, ICY-UK will not seek further placement opportunities.
For September inductions, we aim for churches to undertake interviews in May-June to be confirmed by July. For January inductions, we aim for churches to undertake interviews in Sept-Oct to be confirmed by November.
3. Placement Contract–When a potential match is achieved, ICY-UK will make you a placement offer and notify you of acceptance. We will circulate a contract to be signed by you and by the placement church.
4. Induction–New students are inducted into ICY-UK in September and January.
5. Payment– Tuition fees are due in full before induction